background

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hello, everyone! Wow, getting ready for Valentine's Day already! I did this cute card today and I am entering it in the YNS Fun Challenge #8 !  Here's my little creation:

Stamp is of course from YNS (Your Next Stamp)
 

Stamp: YNS (Your Next Stamp)
Cloud Die: Memory Box
Sentiment: Fiskars
Cardstock: Variety from Michaels & JoAnn's
 
Copics:
 
Hair: N4, N6, N8
Skin: E00, E000, E50
Dress and hair band: R59, R56, E04
Buttons and pockets: R20, R22
Shoes: E17, E15, E13
Umbrella: E59, E09, E04 (I need to revise this colors later)
Shadow under shoes: C2, C1
 
Alrighty! That's it I think.  I didn't write all the colors down and I need to double check the umbrella colors, which I LOVE!!  Trying different colors with red and browns!
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. really terrific card and thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute!! I love RAINY DAY FHIONA!!!! I made my very first card using copics with her!!! Such fond memories!!
    Thank you for that!!

    :) :) Thank you for joining us @ YNS for our monthly challenge!!
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Nicole!! I appreciate the kind comments!! :) I enjoyed coloring her to match the card. So much fun!! I will be using her more for other card designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks wonderful in the RED!!! What a great way to make an everyday stamp fit for Valentine's Day...love is in the air :>) Thanks for joining in the January fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Julie! I am looking forward to making more cards with this little cutie!! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet and wonderfully done! Thanks for joining us at the YNS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Very nice colouring.
    Thanks for playing along with us at YNS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Sheila!! I appreciate your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet Valentine! Love the image, DP, and the clouds were the perfect touch!
    Thank you for playing along with YNS' Fun Friday Challenge.
    Ruza, YNS Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ruza!! It was fun to be part of the challenge!! :)

      Delete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...