background

Monday, February 3, 2014

Alice in Wonderland All Brown!
Entry for Easy Challenge All Brown Colors
Make it Crafty

Another entry for Make It Crafty, a great place to be inspired when coloring and creating cards!  This entry is for the Easy Challenge using all Brown Copic Colors.  It surely was challenging, but fun!



Copics Used:
 
Hair: E17, E15, E13, E11
Eyes: E31, E33
Bow and Dress: E50, E53, E37, E33, E31
Stockins: E31, E33
Shoes: E37
Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000
 
That's it. All browns.  I wish I had other colors like E35, E41 and E30 but I had to do with what I had.  So here its!! :) YAY!!  I may change the button later.  I didn't have a better color to use and I really wanted to use a button here.  So here it is. 
 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love how her hair and dress are coloured, they seem to highlight each other perfectly. She's beautifully framed too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I :) I am flattered!! She was fun to color in these browns!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Faye! :) The competition is tough but it was so much fun coloring with these colors.

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...