background

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Playing with Tim Holtz Distress Inks

I just love Tim Holtz distress inks and especially to create backgrounds for cards.  I made these two!

Image is from Make It Craty


Copics Used:

Hair: YR24, YR23, YR21
Skin: E04, E21, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hat: E44, E43, E41
Ribbon and Dress: YG63, YG03, YG00
Shoes: E44, E43, E41
Eyes: B00

Distress Inks: Sky: Tumbled Glass
Water: Tumbled Glass and Broken China
Sand: Vintage Photo


Fun Card I wanted to try.  I wanted to try this technique that Vickie Papiaonnau did on YouTube and I loved it!!

Its simple but I like the end result.  I used Distress Inks for the water and sky and the island.

I printed out a generic boat and palm trees and colored with Copics:

Copics Used:

Boat: R17, R14, R12
Palm Tree: G94, G93 I think :P

Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass and Broken China
Island: Vintage Photo and Green Moss



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the coloring and the Distress Ink technique!

    Thanks for entering and good luck in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge.

    Also! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is currently having a Guest Spot Contest...join in the fun!

    Don't Forget...Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday...with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards up for grabs!

    Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Becky!! I need to find one of my favorite cards and enter the Guest Spot Contest.. Thank you for letting me know! :)

      Delete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...