background

Wednesday, October 15, 2014


Leisure Walk

This is one of my favorite Sugar Nellie images!!  I am a dog person and this one is just so sweet!  What a nice picture of enjoying a relaxing walk with your best friend!  I love Sugar Nellie Images! So much fun to color and challenging too! See those skinny legs? Fun, though, lots of fun!!  



Copic Markers Used:

Hair: E27, E25, E23, E21
Skin: E11, E53, E51, E50, R20
Jacket: V6, V4, V01
Dress: R59, R29, R24, R22
Socks: R24, V04
Boots: E47, E44, E43
Ground: YG09, YG06, YG03
Puppy: C5, C3, C1, V04, V01

Background sky: 
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass

Challenges I am entering this card on:

Sugar Nellie - Anything Goes Challenge #117

Moo Mania and More - Bright And Colorful

Whoopsy Daisy - Distressing Challenge

Kit and Clowder - Anything Goes






11 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!
    Thank you for joining
    MOO MANIA & MORE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow wow wow!!!! Loving the red & purple colour combo ..... Your colouring is amazing, living the details of the little fence & the paw prints, thanks so much for joining us in the sugar bowl, hugs Juls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again, and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thank you for sharing at Whoopsie daisy sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! Love this image and your design. The paw print paper is adorable on here.
    Thank you for joining us at The Sugar Bowl, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...