background

Friday, March 20, 2015

Its a New Release day at Alicia Bel's!!!  

Yes, and the images are lovely!! I chose this image to show one of the new releases from Alicia Bel's store! Isn't she lovely? Perfect for Easter or any religious event you would like!  She is holding her little Bible and ready to go somewhere special!!


(Click image for Alicia's store)

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair:
E19, E99, E97, E93
Skin:
E02, E00, E000, R20, R22
Eyes:
W5, W3, W1
Dress:
B04, B02, B00, B000, C5
Flower:
BV04, BV02, BV00
Bible:
R22, R20

Some links to Alicia's store and challenge blog:

Store
www.aliciabel.com 

Challenge blog
http://aliciabelchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Challenges I am entering this card:

Copic Marker España: Reto de Marzo Todo Vale (Anything Goes)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...