background

Saturday, April 25, 2015

New Release at Scrapper's Delights!
and
Some Digi Images now available on Rubber!

And they are a "delight!" Its Fairies and more fairies!!! These are very unique I think and absolutely lovely!!  The possibilities to color them as endless! Lady Bug? Bumble Bee, Forest or Wood Fairy? Which one do you like?  Just color her the way you want and viola!!

I chose to make mine a Lady Bug! I am partial to red so that's why I colored her this way!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E02, E00, E000, R20, C4, C3, C1
Eyes:
YG06, YG00
Hat and Top:
E19, R29, R24, R22, C7, C5

Background:
Crushed Olive Tim Holtz Distress Ink

And now, there is more!!

Scrapper's Delights has these images also available in Rubber! The one I was chosen to do is this cutie pie, again, also available in rubber.

You can find the rubber stamps at
Sweet Pea Stamps


Size of Rubber Stamp image is:
3.25" W x  3.75" H

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E02, E00, E000, R20
Eyes:
YG06, YG00
Hair:
E19, YR18, YR14
Outfit and Shoes:
YG17, YG13, YG11, E17
R85, R83, R81
Wings:
R83, R81, BV01, YG13

Isn't she lovely?  I hope you visit the Scrapper's Delights Store and get one of these beauties for yourself!

All three digis are available now at:
Scrapper's Delights



Below are links to all the Scrapper's Delight's sites.  Just click on the titles below:

Scrapper's Delights Store

Oh and more piece of good news!


Last but not least!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...