background

Monday, June 15, 2015

Inky Impressions New Release!

Hello, crafters and Copic colorists!! Today is a new release day at Inky Impressions!
The images are just lovely!

This is the image I colored using mainly Copic Sketch Markers!
The background is colored with Tim Holtz distress ink Vintage Photo


Isn't he cute? When I saw the image, it reminded me of when we were young and used to dress up as our parents!  The clothes fit him well, but it just brought that to memory!

I colored the image to look "aged" as if this is an old picture of this little man.  I hope you like him!

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Eyes:
E43, E41
Hair:
E27, E25, E23
Hat and Pants:
W7, W5, W3, W1
Shirt and Shoes:
E44, E43, E41
Tie:
E56, E04

That's it!! Stayed with mainly earth tones and warm grays.  

I think it could be used for a Father's Day card or for that special little man in your life!

Come join us at Inky Impressions and take a look at all the wonderful images there!

Happy crafting!


Other Challenges I am entering my card:

Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes Challenge #64

Crafty Boots Challenges - For the Man in Your Life

Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge #108 Father's Day

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, perfect for Fathers Day! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
    /Pillan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am in awe of your amazing colouring, Great card, thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, fabulous colouring and lovely design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...