background

Friday, July 3, 2015

Its a New Challenge at Alicia Bel's Blog!

I colored this beautiful image from Alicia Bel for the Summer theme challenge! I absolutely love the way she cam out! I hope that she inspires you to join us!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair:
YR24, YR23, YR15, YR13, YR11
Skin:
E11, E00, E000, R20, R22
Eyes:
YG13, YG11
Bathing Suit and sandals:
BG13, BG10
Duck Floatie:
R85, R83, R81

Sand:
Distress Inks Vintage Photo
Sky: 
Tumbled Glass
Water:
Salty Ocean


Other Challenges I am entering this card:

Ruby's Rainbow Ch #107 - At the Seaside

Penny's Page Crafty Challenge #234 - Anything Goes

Creative Colors - Challenge #38 Maritime Colors

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card....just love that image! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in our Creative Colors Challenge! Hugs, Sabrina (CCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card, love the image and your colouring. Very nice design. Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we do hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Veri nice card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at CCC and good luck.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT CCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card - love your card layout.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's and Ruby's Rainbow.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...