background

Saturday, July 25, 2015

My First You Tube Coloring Video Uploaded!!

Well, I know, I know... there are TONS of videos on you tube on coloring and drawing and crafting! But I have been wanting to do this for a long time and I finally got to do it.  Granted I used my iphone to record my first video but I feel great!! Iphones can do so many things now and I thought, well, let me just give it a try!

So, here I am sharing a bit of I have learned in the last couple of years from great coloring artists, Copic and lots of practice!! I will be uploading more soon!

Here's a link to the video in my YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjnoUbX-_A

Sneak peak on what the videos include:


Images:

Scrapper's Delights


Copic Markers
Neenah 80 lb Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...