background

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Its a New Challenge at Inky Impressions!

The Fall season is here and I am absolutely in love with the warm colors of Fall! So, I chose to do this tag that represents colors of Fall evenings and the harvest of this season.



Copic Sketch Colors Used:

Fence:
E47, E44, E43, E41
Pumpkin:
E17, YR18, YR14, E33, E31
Grass:
YG17, YG13, YG11
Leaves:
YR24, YR23, YG13

Background: Distress Inks
Black Soot
Dusty Concord
White Gel Pen for stars

I hope that my project inspires you to come and join us!

Inky Impressions Challenge Blog: HERE



Other Challenges I am entering my project:

Creative Moments: Challenge #80 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: Challenge #112 Anything Goes
MOO-Mania: Challenge Autumn Mood






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and cheery tag, thanks for joining us at Moo Mania and More, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. an amazing tag - So beautiful Maria!
    Thank you for joining us at Moo Mania & More!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag really cute. thank you for joining dtc challege hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag with the scene:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...