background

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Its a New Release day at 
Inky Impressions!

There are some super cute images being released at Inky Impressions this month!
Come take a look for yourself!!  They are super cute!

Here's my card for your inspiration! I have always loved a pirate's outfit and this one is adorable!! 


I really enjoyed making this card! I created the background using Distress ink to give it the feel of a beach shore! 

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50, R20
Eyes:
W5, W3
Hair:
C7, C5, C3
Outfit:
E07, R17, R14, R12, N6, N4, N2
Blouse:
C3, C1
Scarf:
YR23, Y15, V09, V06, V04
Underskirt:
BG15, BG13, BG10
Boots:
N6, N4, N2, YG23
Sword:
T2, T0
Pirate Flag:
N6, N4, N2
Rope:
E53, E51

Distress Inks:
Sky: Tumbled Glass
Sand: Vintage Photo



Come and check out the lovely images being released this month! I am sure you will find something you like!!  Don't forget to join the challenges!

Other Challenges I am entering my card:

613 Avenue Create: Challenge Anything Goes with a Twist World Hello Day
Lacy Sunshine Color Your World: Always Anything Goes With Team A
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Challenge #22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...