background

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Its a New Challenge at 
Star Stampz Challenge Blog

The theme is "All About the Girls!"  Mine is all about this super cute girl dangling on a Christmas ornament! Isn't she lovely?  I am so tickled pink to try a new card layout.  Its called the "Gate Fold" card and I LOVE it!  I will be making many more cards using this design!

Now, for my card


I showed this other picture too just to show you how it looks slightly opened.  The oval is not completely glued to the front, but only on one half of it.  That way, you can open the card in the middle with no problem.  Inside is a simple sentiment.


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E13, E21, E11, E00
Eyes:
YG06, YG00
Hair:
BV29, BV25, BV23
Dress and Hair Bow and Socks:
R39, R29, R24, R22, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10
Shoes:
C5, C3, C1, R29, R24, R22
Candy Cane:
R24, R22, C3, C1, 0
Ornament:
V09, V06, V04, V01, Y15, Y13

Viola!! So happy with the coloring on this super sweet girl!!!  I hope to see you at the Star Stampz challenge! Who wouldn't want to win such lovely images?

Happy Crafting and hope to see you there!


Other Challenges I am entering my card:

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Lots of Layers




4 comments:

  1. eautiful!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,

    Tammi
    Craft Your Passion DT
    makememories4life {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute! fab make. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...