background

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Star Stampz Challenge: Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

Hello, everyone!

Today there is a new challenge at Star Stampz Challenge blog!!  The them is Flowers, Flowers, Flowers!!

I chose this super sweet image to represent the theme on this challenge! I absolutely love how sweet it is and had lots of fun coloring her!!


You can find this sweet image at:
Star Stampz Etsy Store

Copic Colors Used:

Hair:
YR24, YR23, Y15, Y13
Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Eyes:
E43, E41
Dress:
BG18, BG15, BG13
Flowers:
RV13, RV10
Leaves and Stem:
YG17, YG13, YG11

Glow around girl:
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass


I hope you like my card and I hope to see you at the challenge!!
Keep Getting Crafty!

 StarInMyPocket




6 comments:

  1. An adorable card, a lovely design with super colouring...........your image is delightful, beautifully coloured with lovely flower, details and sequins!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

    Have a lovely day,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! I love that image and the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love that wonderful image! Too sweet!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and such fab colouring - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you have chosen for this beautifully coloured card.
    Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...