background

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Star Stampz New Challenge - Weather


Hello, crafters!!!

Today Star Stampz has a new challenge! The theme is : Weather related!

I created this card using this super sweet image! Isn't she cute?


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E47, E44, E43, E41
Dress and Hat:
R59, R37, R35, R32, YG09, YG03, YG00
Shoes:
W7, W5, W3
Flowers:
V04, V01, Y15
Butterfly:
B34, B32
Grass:
G17, G14, G12

Sky:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Sun:
Spiced Mermalade

I hope that my project inspires you and that you join us on our challenge!!

See you there!!

************************

Challenge blog (click image)



Don't forget to visit the store for some amazing digi images!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...