background

Friday, May 27, 2016

Alicia Bel - Inspiration Post

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I have an inspiration post to share with you! This lovely image is from Alicia Bel's awesome collection of digis!! Isn't it adorable?


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Eyes:
YG03, YG00
Dress:
V04, V01
Wings:
E51, E50
Bag:
RV13, RV10
Hair:
B16, B14, B12
Snail:
E43, E41, YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00
E43, E41

I hope you like my inspiration card!! I had so much fun coloring it and creating the scene!

Don't forget to visit Alicia's Facebook Fan Page and also her awesome store!

See you there!

Keep getting crafty!








2 comments:

  1. such a cute card!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! She is simply adorable and your card is very inspiring! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...