background

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Scrapper's Delights New Release!

Hello, crafty friends!! 

Welcome to a new release at Scrapper's Delights! These delightful stickers can be used in so many used in so many ways!!

I used the cute squirrel and the boots and mittens!!

Product
No automatic alt text available.



Copic Sketch Markers:

Squirrel:
E37, E33, E31
Heart:
R17, R14, R12
Leaves:
YR08, YR04, YR02
Grounding:
W3, W1, 0

Tag:
Boots:
E99, E97, E93
R14
Mittens:
R14, R12
YG03, R14

I hope you like my tag and bookmarker.  It was easy and fun to work with these stickers and you can use them in so many ways!  Visit the Scrapper's Delights blog to see all the other creations using these new release images!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...