background

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes!

Happy New Year, crafty friends!! 

Today I am starting my first blog post featuring this lovely image by Crafty Sentiments Designs!  Isn't this image lovely and inspiring?  


Crafty Sentiments Designs

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000

Hair:
E53, E51, E50

Clothes:
B29, B26, B24, C1, C3, R56

Shoes:
C3, C1

Grounding:
W3, W1

I hope you like my card and I hope to see you join the challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs!! So many wonderful images there!

Keep getting crafty!

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for coloring fun and tutorials!



Other Challenges I am entering my card:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...