background

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Scrappers Delights February New Release

Hello, crafty friends!! 

Welcome to my blog!!  Today I want to share with you this card I made using one of the fabulous images from Scrapper's Delights New Release!


Image:
Autumn- Equinox

Copic Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
YR24, YR23, E53, E51
Clothes:
V09, V06, V04
Leaves:
YR21, YR23, YR18, YR14
Birds:
BG18, BG15, BG13, YR15

I hope you like my card and coloring! Please register on my blog! I would love to read your comments!




Image may contain: flower, plant and text
*****

Image may contain: one or more people and text


Keep getting crafty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...