background

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Design - New Release

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today we have a new release by Crafty Sentiments Designs.  Isn't he cute?  

You can find this delightful image at Crafty Sentiments Designs
HERE


As usual, my chosen coloring medium is Copic markers:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
YR18, YR14, E19

Bathing Suit and Glasses:
BG18, BG18, BG13, R29

Bath Tub:
N6, N4, N2, 0
Water:
BG10, B00, 0
Hose:
G14, G12, T4, T2, 0

Boat:
N2, N0, 0, R27, R24

Grass:
YG09, YG06, YG03

Sky:
Tumbled Glass Tim Holtz Distress Ink

I hope you like my coloring and I hope you that you subscribe to my blog for more fun coloring and tutorials!

You can also subscribe to Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge blog to enter to win great prizes!!  Join us by clicking on the banner below:

Crafty Sentiments Designs


Keep Getting Crafty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...