background

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Scrapper's Delights - April DT Specials

Hello, crafty friends!!

Scrapper's Delights has a fantastic special deal going on!!!  Some of the images in the store will be on sale for a few days and I wanted to showcase one of those images!!  There is a FREEBIE included as a bonus!! Woo-hoo!!

The sale will be from:

April 21st, 2018 - April 30, 2018

Image:

No automatic alt text available.

Fence
FREEBIE

I hope you like my card and I hope you take advantage of the special deals going on at Scrapper's Delights!

Please subscribe for more challenges, sales, card inspiration and more!!

Image may contain: text

Click on the image to join!

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...